Guideline for submitting panel proposals
• Proposal must have information about the panel title, the name(s) of person(s) who would be responsible as the organizer and a description about the panel objectives (max. 300 words).
• Panel organizer(s) will be responsible to select papers to be presented in the panel, a chair and a discussant.
• Each panel session has minimum 3 (three) papers. The time allocation for each paper for presentation and discussion is 30 minutes.
• An individual may serve as an organizer, a discussant, or a chair in a number of panels.
• Send the panel proposals to the organizing committee at: email@example.com
Deadline for panel submission : December 11, 2015